Name of Post:
NIACL Administrative Offiecr (AO) Phase-I Result 2023
||23 September 2023 | 10:19 AM
|Short Information :
||New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) Are Recently Uploaded Phase-I Result for the Post of Administrative Officer AO) Scale-I Recruitment 2023. All Registered Candidates Can Download Phase-I Result Now in the Given Link Below.
New India Assurance Company Ltd. (NIACL)
Administrative Officer (AO) Recruitment 2023
- General/ OBC/ EWS : Rs. 850/-
- SC/ ST/ PH Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Fee Mode.
- Online Apply Start On : 01 August 2023
- Registration Last Date : 21 August 2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 21 August 2023
- Phase I Exam Date : 09 September 2023
- Phase-I Admit Card Available : 02 September 2023
- Phase II Exam Date : 08 October 2023
Age Limit as on 01/08/2023
- Minimum. Age : 21 Yrs.
- Maximum. Age : 30 Yrs.
- For Age Relaxation Read the Official Notification
Total Vacancy : 450 Post
Discipline Wise Vacancy Details
- Engineering (Graduation/ Post-graduation) in any discipline with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD)
- Note: Risk Engineering primarily involves Risk analysis and assessment at insured entities considering the coverages of “property damage (fire, explosion,
weather damage etc.), “machinery breakdown” and “loss of profit” associated with the material damage and/or machinery breakdown
- B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech in Automobile Engineering
with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD)
Graduate/Post-graduate in Mechanical Engineering
with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) together with
Diploma (at least one year duration) in Automobile
- Graduate/Post-graduate in Law with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD)
- Chartered Accountant (ICAI) and Graduation/ Post-graduation in any discipline with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD
- M.B.B.S / M.D. / M.S. or PG-Medical Degree
BAMS/BHMS (graduate or post-graduate)
from a recognized University with at least 60% marks
in the qualifying degree (at least 55% marks for
SC/ST/PwBD candidates); or equivalent foreign degrees which are recognized as such by the National Medical Commission (Formerly
Medical Council of India), Dental Council of India,
National Commission for Indian System of Medicine,
National Commission for Homoeopathy (as applicable) with the prescribed benchmark.
Furthermore, the candidate must be holding a valid
registration from National Medical Commission
(Formerly Medical Council of India) or Dental Council
of India or any State Medical or Dental Council (as
applicable for Allopathy or Dental stream
respectively); and National/State Commission for
Indian System of Medicine or National/State
Commission for Homoeopathy (as applicable for
Ayurveda or Homeopathy discipline respectively) as
on the date of his/her scheduled interview.
- B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in IT or Computer Science Discipline.
M.C.A with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD)
- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a
graduate/post graduate in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates
Pay Scale & Mode of Selection
- Pay Scale: Rs.80,000/- p.m
- Mode of Selection: Selection on the Basis of Prelims Exam, Descriptive Test: & Interview.
|Join Result Bharat Facebook Group
All Registered Candidates Can Download Result Now.
|Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.
Download Phase-I Result
Download Phase-I Admit Card
Download Revised Exam Center List
Download Official Notification
Download Exam Pattern/ Syllabus
Join Our Telegram Group
Top Online Form 2023 (All Current Job List)
THE NEW INDIA ASSURANCE COMPANY LTD
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
Regd. & Head Office: New India Assurance Building, 87, M.G. Road, Fort, Mumbai- 400001
RECRUITMENT OF 450 ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS (GENERALISTS & SPECIALISTS) (SCALE-I)
The New India Assurance Company Ltd., a leading Public Sector General
Insurance Company, invites applications for recruitment of 450 Officers
(Generalists & Specialists) in Scale I cadre from open market.
UR: Un-reserved; SC: Scheduled Caste; ST: Scheduled Tribe; OBC: Other
Backward Classes; EWS: Economically Weaker Section; PwBD: Persons with
Benchmark Disabilities; HI: Hearing Impaired; VI: Visually Impaired; OC:
Orthopedically Challenged; ID: Intellectual Disability; Mul: Multiple Disabilities
1.The above vacancies are provisional and may vary according to the actual
requirements of the Company at the material time.
2.Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘CREAMY
LAYER’ are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They
should indicate their category as GENERAL.
3. The reservation under various categories will be as per prevailing
Government Guidelines at the time of finalization of result.
4.Reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) in recruitment is
governed by Office Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated
31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel,
Public Grievance & Pensions, Government of India.
Disclaimer: “EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives
of Government of India and outcome of any litigation. The appointment is
provisional and is subject to the Income & Asset certificate being verified
through the proper channels.”
Note: Candidate should apply for any ONE discipline only. Applications
made for more than one discipline will render all the applications of the
HOW TO APPLY
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
C. DOCUMENT SCAN AND UPLOAD
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should-
(i) scan their:
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink) (If a
candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right
thumb. If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the
fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken.
If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the
fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be
taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe may be
taken. In all such cases where left thumb impression is not
uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document
the name of finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe).
- a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text
given below) (The hand written declaration has to be in the
candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by
anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the application
will be considered as invalid. (In the case of candidates who cannot
write, may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand
thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed
declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required
specifications as given ahead in the section.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not
(iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the
information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true
and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when
(v) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the
candidate’s hand writing and in English only and should not be in
Capital Letters. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any
other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
(vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment
of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
(vii) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept
active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. All official
communication will be sent to the registered e-mail id of the candidate.
Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail
ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid
personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and
mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email
account and mobile number.
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
1. Candidates to go to the Recruitment Section of Company’s website
http://newindia.co.in and click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which
will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration"
and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration
Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on
the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration
Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional
Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one
go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND
NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are
advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the
online application form and modify the same if required. Visually
Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/
get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the
online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained
after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be
spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark
sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate
your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the
specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of
Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C".
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application
form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on 'COMPLETE REGISTRATION'
ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature
uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on 'Submit' button
GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING AND UPLOAD OF DOCUMENTS
Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital)
image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured,
preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or
place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are
no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye"
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your
eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is
allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the
size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the
scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the
process of scanning.
- If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo, Admission for
Examination will be rejected / denied. Candidate him/herself will be
responsible for the same.
- Candidate should also ensure that photo is uploaded at the place of
photo and signature at the place of signature. If photo in place of
photo and signature in place of signature is not uploaded properly,
candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size
and the face should be clearly visible.
Signature, left thumb impression and hand-written declaration Image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper
with black or blue ink.
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white
paper with black ink
- The signature, left thumb impression and the hand written
declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever
- If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter,
signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature
uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Signature / Hand written declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT
Left thumb impression:
• The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper
with black or blue ink.
• The left thumb impression should be of the applicant and not by any
o File type: jpg / jpeg
o Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required
quality) i.e. 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
o File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
• Hand written declaration content is to be as expected.
• Hand written declaration should not be written in CAPITAL LETTERS.
• The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white
paper with black or blue ink.
• The hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by
any other person.
• Hand written Declaration
o File type: jpg / jpeg
o Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required
quality) i.e. 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
o File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
Scanning the documents:
• Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
• Set Colour to True Colour.
• Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the left thumb
impression / hand written declaration, then use the upload editor to
crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
• The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is:
image01.jpg or image01.jpeg
• Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving
the mouse over the file image icon.
• Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain documents
in .jpeg format by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager.
Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg / .jpeg format
by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. Size can be adjusted by
using crop and then resize option.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be
provided with a link to upload his/her photograph, signature, left
thumb impression and hand written declaration
Procedure for uploading the documents
• While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be
provided with separate links for uploading left thumb impression and
hand written declaration
• Click on the respective link “Upload left thumb impression / hand
• Browse and Select the location where the Scanned left thumb
impression / hand written declaration file has been saved.
• Select the file by clicking on it
• Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button. Your Online Application will not be
registered unless you upload your Left thumb impression and hand
written declaration as specified.
• If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will
• Preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the
image. In case of unclear / smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to
the expected clarity /quality
(1) In case the left thumb impression or the hand written declaration is
unclear / smudged the candidate’s application may be rejected.
(2) After uploading the left thumb impression / hand written declaration in
the online application form candidates should check that the images are
clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the left thumb
impression or the hand written declaration is not prominently visible,
the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her
thumb impression / hand written declaration, prior to submitting the
(3) After registering online, candidates are advised to take a printout of
their system generated online application forms